Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and you agree to use the site for lawful purposes.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Some contents on the site may belong to third parties. The copyright of such contents would remain exclusively with the said third party. Success Roar Classes shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Some more terms and Conditions for student Classroom:
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Success Roar Classes reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), Success Roar Classes has the right in its sole discretion to reject the admission and debar the User from using www.successroar.com without prior intimation whatsoever and the fees amount deposited will be forfeited.
- Any student applied in Success Roar Classes will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feels that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre In charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such case.
- After depositing money towards ‘Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Admission fee. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such case.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their children in time as per schedule given at the time of admission.
- The 50% Fees amount will be paid at the time of admission & remaining 50% in maximum 4 consecutive monthly installments.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her child can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Success Roar Classes reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody.
- Success Roar Classes may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Success Roar Classes, non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms Success Roar Classes does not make any specific promises about the Services.The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.