Due to this Covid-19 pandemic, the situations have been changed. It also impacted the studies of the students very drastically. Considering the issues faced by the CA students, ICAI is providing more and more relaxation to provisionally registered students – CA students to keep their motivation and zeal to peruse the CA course.
Keeping this chain of relaxation, on 30th August, 2020 ICAI has announced a new relaxation for all students who have provisionally registered in CA IPCC course through the direct entry scheme till 31 July, 2020.
This relaxation is given as a one-time measure considering Covide-19 pandemic impacts. (Success Roar Classes)
This announcement requires to all those students who are provisionally registered for Intermediate through the Direct Entry route till 31st July 202 to submit their graduation or Post graduation mark sheet proving minimum marks criteria applicable to register through the direct entry Scheme.
The minimum score required to enter in CA course through direct entry scheme is
- For Commerce Graduates / Post Graduates minimum 55% marks
- For other graduates or Postgraduates minimum of 60% marks.
This submission must be done before filling the examination form for May, 2021 examination.
Further, these students are required to start their Practical Training on or before 15th September 2020. Furthermore, the time has been given for completion of the Orientation Course and IT Training. Now such students can complete their Orientation Course and IT Training on or before 31st December 2020 and then appear for May 2021 Intermediate examination.
So, let’s summarize the whole notification
- Submission of Graduation or Post Graduation Mark sheet before filling the examination form for May 2021.
- The last date to start Practical training for appearing in May 2021 examination is 15th September 2020.
- The last date to complete Orientation Course and IT Training for appearing in May 2021 examination is 31st December 2020.
For more details, students can refer ICAI