MCQ Questions for Class – 9 Social Science Economics Chapter – 2 People as Resource with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Social Science Economics with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 9 Social Science Economics: People as Resource Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -9 Social Science Economics
Chapter – 2 People as Resource with Answers
1. Which of the following is the most labour absorbing sectors of the Indian economy?
(a) Primary sector
(b) tertiary sector
(c) Secondary sector
(d) Private sector
2. Which of the following is included in the primary sector?
3. Which of the following is included in the tertiary sector?
4. Which of the following is included in the secondary sector?
(a) Poultry farming
5. Investment in human capital can be made through
(c) Medical care
(d) All the three
6. The literacy rate during 2010-11 was
7. Which of the following sectors faces the problem of seasonal unemployment?
(b) Service sector
(d) IT sector
8. Infant mortality rate is the death of a child under
(a) One year
(b) Three, year
(c) Two year
(d) Four year
9. The workforce population includes people from 15 years to
(a) 59 years
(b) 62 years
(c) 60 years
(d) 65 years
10. Which age group of children does the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan aim to promote education?
(a) 6 to 10 years
(b) 5 to 3 years
(c) 6 to 14 years
(d) 7 to 12 years
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 9 Social Science Economics: Chapter – 2 People as Resource
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (b) 5. (d) 6. (b) 7. (a) 8. (a) 9. (a) 10. (c)