Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Maths: Chapter – 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Maths with Answers was Prepared Based on the Latest Exam Pattern for the Academic Session. Students can solve NCERT Class 9 Maths: Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 9 Maths
Chapter – 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry with Answers
1. Which of the following statements are true?
a) Only one line can pass through a single point.
b) There is an infinite number of lines which pass through two distinct points.
c) A terminated line can be produced indefinitely on both the sides
d) If two circles are equal, then their radii are unequal.
2. A solid has __________dimensions.
3. A point has _______ dimension.
4. The shape of base of Pyramid is:
d) Any polygon
5. The boundaries of solid are called:
6. A surface of a shape has:
a) Length, breadth and thickness
b) Length and breadth only
c) Length and thickness only
d) Breadth and thickness only
7. The edges of the surface are :
d) None of the above
8. Which of these statements do not satisfy Euclid’s axiom?
a) Things which are equal to the same thing are equal to one another
b) If equals are added to equals, the wholes are equal.
c) If equals are subtracted from equals, the remainders are equal.
d) The whole is lesser than the part.
9. The line drawn from the center of the circle to any point on its circumference is called:
10. There are ________ number of Euclid’s Postulates
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 9 Maths: Chapter – 5 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry with Answers
1. (c) 2. (c) 3. (d) 4. (d) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (c) 8. (d) 9. (a) 10. (c)