MCQ Questions for Class – 9 Social Science History Chapter – 5 Pastoralists in the Modern World with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Social Science History with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 9 Social Science History: Pastoralists in the Modern World Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -9 Social Science History
Chapter – 5 Pastoralists in the Modern World with Answers
1. The Maru Raikas herded
(d) all the three
2. Banjaras were not found in
3. The Massais are located in the
(a) east Africa
(b) west africa
(c) north Africa
(d) South Africa
4. The warriors consisted of
(a) elder people
(b) younger people
(d) healthy people
5. Why were some forests classified as “protected”?
(a) In these the customary grazing rights of pastorals were granted but their movements were severely restricted.
(b) The colonial officials believed that grazing destroyed the saplings and young shoots of trees that germinated on the forest floor.
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) None of the above
6. Which of these are the pastoral communities of the mountains?
(c) Bhotiyas and Sherpas
(d) All the above
7. Dhangars were an important pastoral community of
8. Where were the Banjaras found?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) Punjab, Rajasthan
(c) Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
(d) All the above
9. According to the ‘Wasteland Rules’
(a) uncultivated lands were taken over and given to select individuals
(b) these individuals were granted various concessions and encouraged to settle these lands
(c) some of them were made headmen of villages in the newly cleared areas
(d) all the above
10. Which of the following statements best explains pastoralist nomads?
(a) The villagers who move from one place to another
(b) The people who do not have a permanent place to live in
(c) The herdsmen who move from one place to another looking for pasture for their herd
(d) The people who visit many places for enjoyment
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 9 Social Science History: Chapter – 5 Pastoralists in the Modern World
1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (b) 5. (c) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8. (d) 9. (d) 10. (c)