MCQ Questions for Class – 9 Social Science History Chapter – 1 The French Revolution with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Social Science History with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 9 Social Science History: The French Revolution Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -9 Social Science History
Chapter – 1 The French Revolution with Answers
1. Who said: The task of representing the people has been given to the rich?
(b) Jean-Paul Marat
(d) Georges Denton
2. The National Assembly framed a Constitution in 1791 to limit the powers of the
(b) wealthy man
3. Who wrote an influential pamphlet What is the third Estate’?
(b) Abbe Sieyes
(c) Jean-Paul Marat
(d) Olympe de Gouges.
4. Which group of people did not join the Jacobin club?
(c) Daily-wage workers
(d) Men with property
5. French women demanded the right:
(a) to vote
(b) to be elected to the assembly
(c) to hold political office
(d) all of the above
6. A triangular slave trade took place between Europe, the Americas and:
(d) none of the above
7. Upon becoming free, the slave wore:
(a) blue cap
(b) white cap
(c) red cap
(d) green cap
8. Who were not considered ‘passive citizens’?
(c) Non-propertied men
(d) wealthy people
9. The Third Estate comprised
(a) Poor servants and small peasants, landless labourers
(b) Peasants and artisan
(c) Big businessmen, merchants, lawyers etc.
(d) All the above
10. Which of the following decisions was taken by the convention
(a) Declared France a constitutional monarchy
(b) Abolished the monarchy
(c) All men and women above 21 years got the right to vote
(d) Declared France a Republic
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 9 Social Science History: Chapter – 1 The French Revolution
1. (b) 2. (a) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8. (d) 9. (d) 10. (d)