Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Science Chapter – 16 Garbage In Garbage Out with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 6th Science with Answers was Prepared Based on the Latest Exam Pattern for the Academic Session. Students can solve NCERT based Class – 6th Science – ‘Garbage In Garbage Out’ Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Science
Chapter – 16 Garbage In Garbage Out with Answers
1. Which one of the following will add to garbage?
(a) Wrapper of a biscuit pack
(b) Tin of a cold drink
(c) Syringe used by a doctor
(d) All of these
2. Which one can be used for making manure?
3. Leaves falling from trees should be disposed by
(b) making compost by boiling and drying them
(c) making compost by vermicomposting
(d) any of these methods
4. Garbage from cities is collected at
(a) landfill areas
(c) inside the ponds and lakes
(d) near every colony
5. Which of the following can be recycled?
(a) Waste paper
(b) Leather shoes
(c) Animal waste
(d) Kitchen waste
6. Out of these, which one is a non-biodegradable waste?
(b) Faecal matter
(c) Aluminium foil
7. 3’R’ means
(a) reduce, reuse and recycle
(b) rain, reuse and recycle
(c) rotting, reduce and reuse
(d) recycle, rain and rotting
8. Which among the following will not pollute the soil?
(a) Aluminium foil
(c) Thermo Col
9. Rotting is carried out by
10. Materials that can be recycled are collected in
(a) Red bins
(b) Blue bins
(c) Yellow bins
(d) White bins
MCQ Questions of CBSE Class – 6th Science Chapter – 16 Garbage In Garbage Out with Answers
1. (d) 2. (a) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (c) 7. (a) 8. (d) 9. (a) 10. (b)