Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Science Chapter – 13 Fun with Magnets with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 6th Science with Answers was Prepared Based on the Latest Exam Pattern for the Academic Session. Students can solve NCERT based Class – 6th Science – ‘Fun with Magnets’ Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Science
Chapter – 13 Fun with Magnets with Answers
1. Which is an example of a magnetic substance?
(d) All of these
2. Magnets have a shape
(b) ball ended
(c) horse shoe
(d) all of these
3. When a bar magnet is brought near iron dust, most of the dust sticks
(a) near the middle
(b) equally everywhere
(c) near two ends
(d) at the middle and ends
4. A freely suspended bar magnet rests in
(a) north-south directions
(b) east-west directions
(c) upside down
(d) any direction by chance
5. Attraction is seen between the poles of two bar magnets in the case of
(a) N-pole of one magnet with N-pole of other
(b) N-pole of one magnet with S-pole of other
(c) S-pole of one magnet with S-pole of other
(d) all of these cases will show attraction
6. Which is a natural magnet?
7. Choose the wrong statement
(a) Heat can destroy magnetic properties of a magnet.
(b) Magnets are made up of different materials and different shapes.
(c) There is a maximum attraction in middle of a magnet.
(d) Magnetite does not show magnetic properties.
8. The magnetic properties of a magnet cannot be destroyed by
(c) dropping on a hard surface
9. Which two ends of a magnet are called magnetic poles?
(a) North pole
(b) South pole
(c) North and south pole
(d) Self demagnetisation
10. Magnets attract
MCQ Questions of CBSE Class – 6th Science Chapter – 13 Fun with Magnets with Answers
1. (d) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (b) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (d) 9. (c) 10. (d)