Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Social Science History: Chapter – 9 Vital Villages, Thriving Towns with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 6th Social Science – History with Answers was Prepared Based on the Latest Exam Pattern for the Academic Session. Students can solve NCERT based Class – 6th Social Science History – ‘Vital Villages, Thriving Towns’ Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Social Science History
Chapter – 9 Vital Villages, Thriving Towns with Answers
1. When did the use of iron begin in subcontinents?
(a) Around 3,000 years ago
(b) Around 6,000 years ago
(c) Around 9,000 years ago
(d) Around 12,000 years ago
2. What was the method of irrigation in ancient time?
(d) All of these
3. In which region landowners were known as Vellalars?
(a) Maharastra region
(b) Punjab region
(c) Tamil region
(d) None of these
4. Who were grama bhojaka?
(a) Village head men
(b) Ordinary people of village
(c) Educated persons
(d) illiterate persons
5. People who had no land of their own and worked for others were
(a) Independent farmers
(b) Dasa Saramakaras
6. What was the only resource of poor man in the story clever poor man?
(a) Dead rats
(b) Dead dogs
(c) Dead goats
(d) None of these
7. Where was ring well found?
8. Why were the sculptures used by the ancient cities?
(a) To decorate railings, pillars etc.
(b) To decorate cities
(c) None of these
(d) Both (a) and (b)
9. Where was salt produced plentifully along?
10. What was ring well used for?
(b) Washing cloths
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 6th Social Science History: Chapter – 9 Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
1. (a) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (b) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8. (d) 9. (d) 10. (d)