Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Social Science Geography: Chapter – 7 Our Country India with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 6th Social Science – Geography with Answers was Prepared Based on the Latest Exam Pattern for the Academic Session. Students can solve NCERT based Class – 6th Social Science Geography – ‘Our Country India’ Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 6th Social Science Geography
Chapter – 7 Our Country India with Answers
1. In which direction of India is the Himalayas located?
2. Where is the Bay of Bengal?
(a) In the east direction of India
(b) In the West direction of India
(c) In the north direction of India
(d) In the South direction of India
3. India is located in the
(a) northern hemisphere
(b) Southern hemisphere
(c) both and : (a) and (b)
(d) none of these
4. Which country shares land boundaries with 7 countries?
5. Where does the Great Indian desert lie?
(a) In the eastern part of India
(b) In the western part of India
(c) In the northern part of India
(d) In the southern part of India
6. What lies to the south of northern plains of India?
(a) Great Indian desert
(b) Peninsular plateau
(d) Western Ghats
7. Where do the rivers Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna and Kaveri drain?
(a) Western Ghats
(c) Bay of Bengal
(d) None of these
8. The Indian island in the Arabian sea is known as
(a) Andaman and Nicobar Island
(d) None of these
9. Which hills are located in Rajasthan?
(a) Aravali hills
(b) Western Ghats
(d) All of these
10. Number of states in India divided for administrative purpose is
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 6th Social Science Geography: Chapter – 7 Our Country India
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (b) 6. (b) 7. (c) 8. (c) 9. (a) 10. (d)