CBSE Update– Class 12th Board Examinations 2021
On 1st March, 2021, the Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) issued a new update for class 12th students. According to this news, now CBSE will provide the printed formats of Journal and Accounts in the answer sheet of Accountancy subject for class 12th. This will help the student to get rid of making lengthy formats.
The CBSE has issued the images of these printed formats. Schools and teachers are advised to check these formats properly and inform the students to practice according to these formats. The formats can be checked with the below link-
These formats will be in two parts –
- 8 Tables of Journal and 8 Tables of accounts i.e.
- Table A will be printed from page 17 to page 24 and table B from page 25 to 32 in the answer sheet.
How will the student use these formats?
- Now students will use these printed formats instead of making them on their own.
- The student will write the question number on the left-hand side of these formats.
- The answer will be solved only by using these formats.
Impacts on Students
This step of CBSE is a piece of great news for the students. This will help the student to save their precious time in their exams as now they are not required to prepare the formats of journal and accounts.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, this time the 12th CBSE Board examination will be conducted in the month of May. The exams will start on 4 May and end on 11th June. The Accountancy paper will be held on 17th May.
In this session, we have seen various amendments in our study pattern and examinations. The CBSE is introducing regular updates in the interest of students and schools. This step is one of these updates which will give a small relief to the students.
Source: CBSE Website