Free Online MCQs Questions of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 19 – Rectification of errors with Answers. Free Online MCQs Questions for Class 11 Accountancy with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Rectification of errors Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Errors may occurred while recording or posting transactions to Journal, Subsidiary books or Ledger. But the important part is how to rectify these errors. Know more about rectification of errors by solving these MCQs.
Free Online MCQs Questions of Class -11 Accountancy
Chapter 19 – Rectification of errors with Answers
- On the basis of the nature of errors, all the errors can be divided into.
- Error of commission committed due to the following
- Wrong Recording
- Wrong casting
- Wrong posting
- All of these
- Errors of Omission means
- Errors of complete omission
- Errors of partial omission
- Both of them
- None of them
- In compensating errors how many errors are committed.
- Account which is opened to put the different in the trial balance by some name so that trial balance can be tallied.
- Personal A/C
- Real A/C
- Suspense A/C
- None of these
- One sided Errors are Located before which account.
- Closing Account
- Opening Account
- None of these
- Credit sale to shiv for Rs 20,000 was recorded as Rs 2,000 which error is this
- Rs 550 enter as 500 which type of error
- Agreement of Trial Balance is affected by
- One sided errors only
- Two sided errors only
- Both A & B
- None of the above
- Charity expense is credit to sales
- Charity Dr to sales
- Charity Cr sales Cr
- Charity Dr sales Dr
- Charity Cr sales Dr
MCQs Questions of CBSE Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 19 – Rectification of errors
- (b) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (c) 5. (c) 6. (a) 7. (a) 8. (b) 9. (c) 10. (d)