Free Online MCQs Questions of CBSE Class – 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 – Directing with Answers. Free Online MCQs Questions for Class 12 Business Studies with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern for academic session 2020-21. Students can solve NCERT Class 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 – Directing Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQs for Class -12 Business Studies
Chapter 7 – Directing with Answers
1. Which one of the following is an element of directing?
(a) Delegating authority
(b) Designing organisation structure
(d) Designing control system
2. Motivation is not
(a) a complex process.
(b) related to satisfaction.
(c) an easy process.
(d) a goal-directed behaviour.
3. Need hierarchy theory of motivation has been given by
4. Which one of the following is not a financial incentive?
(b) Provident Fund
(d) Challenging job
5. Which one of the following is a non-financial incentive?
(c) Retirement benefit
(d) Stock option
6. Leadership is based on a superior’s
(d) persuasive communication.
7. Encoding is related to
(a) converting message into symbols.
(b) converting symbols into message.
(c) transmitting message.
(d) receiving symbols.
8. Grapevine is a form of
(a) formal communication.
(b) channel of communication.
(c) informal communication.
(d) barrier to communication.
9. Which one of the following is a semantic barrier?
(a) Organisational policy
(b) Lack of attention
(c) Technical jargon
10________ is an example of esteem needs:-
MCQs Questions of Class – 12 Business Studies Chapter 7 – Directing
- (c) 2(c) 3(a) 4(d) 5(a) 6(d) 7(a) 8(c) 9(c) 10. (a)
Practice More: Chapter 4 – Planning