Free Online MCQ Questions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 4 – Carbon and its Compounds with Answers. FOnline MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Science Chapter 4 – Carbon and its Compounds Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions of Class -10 Science
Chapter – 4 Carbon and its Compounds with Answers
1. Which of the following structures correctly represents the electron dot structure of a chlorine molecule?
2. While cooking, if the bottom of the vessel is getting blackened on the outside, it means that:
a) The food is not cooked completely
b) The fuel is not burning completely
c) The fuel is wet
d) The fuel is burning completely
3. Cation is formed when:
a) Atom gains electrons
b) Atom loses electrons
c) Proton is lost by the atom
d) Atom shares electrons
4. The I.U.P.A.C name of CH3CH2CH=CH2 is?
5. Which of the following compounds of carbon does not consist of ions?
6. The property of self-linkage among identical atoms to form long chain compounds is known as:
7. Which of the following is the molecular formula of cyclobutane?
8. Which of the following statements about graphite and diamond is true?
a) They have the same crystal structure
b) They have the same degree of hardness
c) They have the same electrical conductivity
d) They can undergo the same chemical reactions
9. How many number of carbon atoms are joined in a spherical molecule of buckminsterfullerene?
10. Which of the followings is the major constituent of the liquefied petroleum gas?
MCQ Questions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter 4 – Carbon and its Compounds
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (c) 5. (a) 6. (a) 7. (c) 8. (d) 9. (b) 10. (d)