Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science Chapter 2 – Is Matter Around Us Pure with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 9 Science: Is Matter Around Us Pure Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class – 9 Science
Chapter 2 – Is Matter Around Us Pure with Answers
1. What is the name of the metal which exists in liquid state at room temperature?
2. When the liquid is spun rapidly, the denser particles are forced to the bottom and the lighter particles stay at the top. This principle is used in:
(b) Fractional distillation
3. What is the name of the metal which exists in liquid state at room temperature?
4. Which of the following elements is not a metalloid?
5. If we put camphor in an open container, its amount keeps on decreasing due to the phenomenon of
6. Heterogeneous mixture in which the solute particles do not dissolve and remain suspended throughout the solvent and the solute particles can be seen with the naked eye is known as:
(a) Colloidal solution
(b) Super saturated solution
7. In tincture of iodine, find the solute and solvent?
(a) alcohol is the solute and iodine is the solvent
(b) iodine is the solute and alcohol is the solvent
(c) any component can be considered as solute or solvent
(d) tincture of iodine is not a solution
8. The continuous zig-zag movement of colloidal particles in a dispersion medium is called
(b) Tyndall effect
(c) Brownian movement
9. A pure substance which is made up of only one kind of atom and cannot be broken into two or more simpler substances by physical or chemical means is referred to as
(a) a compound
(b) an element
(c) a molecule
(d) a mixture
10. Which of the following non-metal is a good conductor of electricity?
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science Chapter 2 – Is Matter Around Us Pure
1. (c) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (d) 8. (c) 9. (c) 10. (b)