Free Online MCQ Questions of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Political Science Chapter – 5 Popular Struggles and Movements with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science Popular Struggles and Movements Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions of Class -10 Social Science
Chapter – 5 Popular Struggles and Movements with Answers
1. How did King Gyanendra take advantage of the weak democratically elected government? [CBSE 2012]
(a) He dissolved the Parliament
(b) He dismissed the Prime Minister
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) He rigged the elections
2. The word MNC is related to which issue:
(a) Nepal’s popular struggle
(b) Bolivia water war
(c) Environmental movement
(d) Narmada Bachao Andolan
3. Which one of the following is the ‘Third Wave’ country that had won democracy in 1990? [Delhi 2012]
4. What were the aims of the movement started by SPA?
(a) Restoration of Parliament
(b) Unlimited power to monarch
(c) Power to an all-party government
(d) A new Constituent Assembly
5. Who were Maoists?
(a) Communists who believe in the ideology of Mao
(b) Democrats who believe in the democratic form of government
(c) Members of SPA group
(d) Members of royal family
6. Which pressure group seeks to promote collective good?
(a) Sectional Interest (Pressure Group)
(b) Public Interest Group
(c) Movement Groups
(d) Loose Organisation
7. In which two ways, the Public Interest Groups achieve their aims? [CBSE 2012]
(i) They organise meetings to win the Public Support.
(ii) They raise slogans against the Government and disrupt public.
(iii) They try to influence the media by drawing their attention to their cause.
(iv) They set up the public property on fire.
(a) (i) and (ii)
(b) (i) and (iii)
(c) (i) and (iv)
(d) (ii) and (iii)
8. In Bolivia protest against water privatisation was led by: [CBSE 2012]
(a) Trade Unions
(c) Human Rights Organisation
(d) Anti-liquor movement
9. To which one of the following Continents, Bolivia belongs? [CBSE 2012]
(c) South America
10. Backward and Minorities Community Employees Federation (BAMCEF) is an example of which one of the following? [Delhi 2011]
(a) Public interest group
(b) A movement for equality
(c) A sectional interest group
(d) A political party
MCQ Questions of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Chapter – 5 Popular Struggles and Movements (Political Science)
1. (c) 2. (b) 3. (d) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (b) 8. (b) 9. (c) 10. (a)