Free Online MCQ Questions of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Political Science Chapter – 4 Gender Religion and Caste with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science Gender Religion and Caste Sharing Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions of Class -10 Social Science
Chapter – 4 Gender Religion and Caste with Answers
1. ‘Feminist movements’ are aimed at: [CBSE 2011]
2. Which one of the following is not a cause of communalism? [CBSE 2011]
(a) Religion is taken as the basis of the nation
(b) When one religion is discriminated against other
(c) State has no official religion
(d) Demands of one religious group are formed in opposition to another
3. Which of the following divisions is unique to India? [CBSE 2011]
(a) Gender division
(b) Caste division
(c) Economic division
(d) Religious division
4. Select the laws enacted by the Parliament for the welfare of women.
(a) Special Marriage Act of 1955
(b) Dowry Prohibition Act of 1961
(c) Equal Remuneration Act of 1976
(d) All the above
5. Women in India are discriminated in;
(a) Political life
(b) Social life
(c) Economic life
(d) All of the above
6. “Sexual Division of labour signifies, that
(i) Gender division emphasises division on the basis of nature of work.
(ii) Division between men and women.
(iii) Caste is the basis of Gender Division.
(iv) Work decides the division between men and women.
(a) (i), (iii) and (iv)
(b) (i), (ii) and (z’v)
(c) (i) and (iii)
(d) (iv) and (i)
7. In local self-government institutions, atleast one third of all positions are reserved for: [CBSE 2011]
(d) scheduled tribes
8. “A woman or a man who believes in equal rights and opportunities for men and women.” Select the correct option for the definition.
(c) Caste hierarchy
(d) Social change
9. ‘Equal Wages Act’ signifies;
(a) Law that deals with family related matters.
(b) Law provides that equal wages should be paid for equal job for both men and women.
(c) An Act which signifies that all work inside the home is done by the women of the family.
(d) A radical law against the discriminatory attitude and sexual division of labour.
10. Which leaders worked for the elimination of caste system in India?
(a) Jotiba Phule, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, Mahatma Gandhi and Periyar Ram as warn i Naicker
(b) Raja Ram Mohun Roy, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and Mahatma Gandhi
(c) Jotiba Phule, Periyar Ramaswami Naicker and Mahatma Gandhi
(d) Swami Vivekanand, Jotiba Phule and Raja Ram Mohan Roy
MCQ Questions of CBSE Class 10 Social Science Chapter – 4 Gender Religion and Caste (Political Science)
1. (b) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (d) 6. (b) 7. (b) 8. (a) 9. (b) 10. (a)