Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science History: The Making of Global World with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science History – The Making of Global World Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science History
The Making of Global World with Answers
1. People livelihood and local economy of which one of the following was badly affected by the disease named Rinderpest. [CBSE 2011]
(d) South America
2. Which of the following places was an important destination for indentured migrants?
(c) Carribbean island
3. The group of powers collectively known as the Axis power during the Second World War were:
(a) Germany, Italy, Japan
(b) Austria, Germany, Italy
(c) France, Japan, Italy
(d) Japan, Germany, Turkey
4. Who among the following is a Nobel Prize winner?
(a) V.S. Naipaul
(b) J.M. Keynes
(c) Shivnarine Chanderpaul
(d) Ramnaresh Sarwan
5. Which of the following statements correctly identifies the com laws?
(a) Restricted the import of corn to ; England
(b) Allowed the import of com to England
(c) Imposed tax on com
(d) Abolished the sale of com
6. Which of the following is the direct effect of Great Depression on Indian Trade?
(a) Peasants and farmers suffered.
(b) Indian exports and imports nearly halved between 1928-1934.
(c) Peasants’ indebtedness increased.
(d) Led to widespread unrest in rural India.
7. Which of the following enabled the Europeans to conquer and control the Africans?
(a) Victory in war
(b) Control over the scarce resource of cattle
(c) Death of Africans due to rinderpest
(d) Lack of weapons in Africa to fight against the Europeans
8. Who discovered the vast continent, later known as America?
(a) Vasco da Gama
(b) Christopher Columbus
(c) V.S. Naipaul
(d) None of these
9. Until 18th century which two countries were considered the richest in the world?
(a) India and China
(b) China and Japan
(c) England and France
(d) England and Italy
10. Why were the Europeans attracted to Africa?
(a) By its natural beauty
(b) By the opportunities for investment
(c) For its vast land resources and mineral wealth
(d) For recruitment of labour
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science History The Making of Global World
1. (c) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (b) 8. (b) 9. (a) 10. (c)