MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science History: Print Culture And The Modern World with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science History – Print Culture And The Modern World Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science History
Print Culture And The Modern World with Answers
1. Who was Marcopolo?
(a) German scientist
(b) English philosopher
(c) Spanish explorer
(d) Italian traveller/explorer
2. Who wrote about the injustices of the caste system in ‘Gulamgiri’? [CBSE 2011]
(a) Raja Rammohan Roy
(b) Jyotiba Phule
(c) Balgangadhar Tilak
(d) Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
3. Which of the following refers to print revolution?
(a) Invention of printing press
(b) Shift from hand printing to mechanical printing
(c) Revolt of people against printed matters
(d) Handwritten manuscripts for printed books
4. Aim of Protestant Reformation was to:
(a) reform religion
(b) reform the Catholic church
(c) reform Jewish religion
(d) to protest against all reform
5. Why was James Augustus Hickey persecuted by Governor General Warren Hastings?
(a) For poor editing of Bengal Gazette
(b) For publishing a lot of gossip about company’s Senior Official
(c) For publishing substandard material
(d) None of these
6. By whom was ‘ Sambad Kaumudi’ published in 1821?
(a) Iswer Chandra Vidyasagar
(b) C.R. Das
(c) Raja Rammohun Roy
(d) Swami Vivekanand
7. In ancient India which of the following material was used for writing manuscripts?
(c) Palm leaves
8. Which one of the following is the oldest Japanese book? [CBSE 2014]
(a) Sutta Pitaka
(b) Diamond Sutra
9. The reformation movement was launched against the corrupt practices of which of the following group?
(a) Feudal Lords
(b) Protestant Church
(c) Catholic Church
(d) Absolute rulers
10. Who among the following was not a women novelist?
(a) Jane Austen
(b) Bronte Sisters
(c) George Eliot
(d) Maxim Gorky
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science History Print Culture And The Modern World
1. (d) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (b) 6. (c) 7. (b) 8. (b) 9. (c) 10. (d)