Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science History Chapter – 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science History The Rise of Nationalism in Europe Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science History
Chapter – 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe with Answers
1. Elle, the measuring unit in Germany was used to measure:
2. Zollevrein started in 1834 in Prussia refers to a:
(a) Trade Union
(b) Customs Union
(c) Labour Union
(d) Farmer’s Union
3. What do the saints, angels and Christ symbolise in the Utopian vision?
(a) Equality among people
(b) Fraternity among nations
(c) Freedom of nations
(d) Resentment against nations
4. Who were the ‘Junkers’?
(b) Large landowners
5. Which treaty recognised Greece as an independent nation?
(a) Treaty of Constantinople, 1832
(b) Treaty of Vienna, 1815
(c) Treaty of Versailles, 1871
(d) None of these
6. By which of the following treaties was the United Kingdom of Great Britain formed?
(a) Treaty of Versailles
(b) Act of Union
(c) Treaty of Paris
(d) Treaty of Vienna
7. Which of the following group of powers collectively defeated Napoleon?
(a) England, France, Italy, Russia
(b) England, Austria, Spain, Russia
(c) Austria, Prussia, Russia, Britain
(d) Britain, Prussia, Russia, Italy
8. Romanticism refers to a:
(a) cultural movement
(b) religious movement
(c) political movement
(d) literary movement
9. Which one of the following types of government was functioning in France before the revolution of 1789?
(c) Body of French Citizen
10. Which of the following countries is considered as the ‘cradle of European civilization’?
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science History Chapter – 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (b) 5. (a) 6. (b) 7. (c) 8. (a) 9. (d) 10. (c)