Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Economics: Globalisation and the Indian Economy with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science Economics: Globalisation and the Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science Economics
Globalisation and the Indian Economy with Answers
1. Removing barriers or restrictions set by the government is called:
(c) Fovourable trade
(d) Free trade
2. Rapid integration or interconnection between countries is known as:
3. Globalisation has led to improvement in living conditions:
(a) of all the people
(b) of people in the developed countries
(c) of workers in the developing countries
(d) none of the above
4. Which one of the following Indian indus¬tries has been hit hard by globalisation?
(a) Information Technology (IT)
(b) Toy making
5. World Trade Organisation (WTO) was started at the initiative of which one of the following group of countries?
(a) Rich countries
(b) Poor countries
(c) Developed countries
(d) Developing countries
6. Which of the following organisations lays stress on liberalisation of foreign trade and foreign investment?
(a) International Labour Organisation
(b) International Monetary Fund
(c) World Health Organisation
(d) World Trade Oraganisation
7. Investments made by MNCs are termed as:
(a) Indigenous investment
(b) Foreign investment
(c) Entrepreneur’s investment
(d) None of the above
8. Which of the following is not a feature of a Multi-National Company?
(a) It owns/controls production in more than one nation.
(b) It sets up factories where it is close to the markets.
(c) It organises production in complex ways.
(d) It employs labour only from its own country.
9. Tax on imports is an example of:
(a) Terms of Trade
(c) Trade Barriers
(d) Foreign Trade
10. Which one of the following is not characteristic of Special Economic Zone’?
(a) They do not have to pay taxes for long period.
(b) Government has allowed flexibility in labour laws.
(c) They have world class facilities.
(d) They do not have to pay taxes for an initial period of five years.
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Economics: Globalisation and the Indian Economy
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (c) 4. (b) 5. (c) 6. (d) 7. (b) 8. (d) 9. (c) 10. (a)