Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 7 Lifelines of National Economy with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science Geography: Lifelines of National Economy Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science Geography
Chapter – 7 Lifelines of National Economy with Answers
1. What is the name given to the International Airport at Kolkata?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Rajiv Gandhi
(d) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
2. Which one of the following means of transport is used for carrying solids in a slurry form? [Foreign 2012]
3. Which one of the following is an inland riverine port? [Delhi 2012]
4. Which one of the following is not the means of mass communication?
(a) Cards and envelopes
5. The longest pipeline connects
(a) Hazira to Kanpur
(.b) Salaya to Jalandhar
(c) Flazira to Jagdishpur
(d) Koyali to Haldia
6. Difference between the total value of exports and imports is called.
(a) Balance of Payment
(b) Balance of Trade
(c) Surplus Budget
(d) Deficit Balance
7. Which one of the following countries has the largest telecom network in Asia?
8. STD refers to
(a) Suburban Telephone Dialing
(b) Subscriber Trunk Dialing
(c) Social Telephone Distributor
(d) Speed Telephone Dialing
9. The first train was steamed off from
(a) Mumbai to Kalyan
(b) Mumbai to Delhi
(c) Mumbai to Thane
(d) Mumbai to Satara
10. Which one of the following is a subsidiary port of Kolkata?
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 7 Lifelines of National Economy
1. (d) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (c) 6. (b) 7. (d) 8. (b) 9. (c) 10. (c)