Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 6 Manufacturing Industries with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science Geography: Manufacturing Industries Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science Geography
Chapter – 6 Manufacturing Industries with Answers
1. Which one of the following cities has emerged as the ‘electronic capital’ of India?[All India 2012]
2. Which one of the following factors plays the most important role in the location of an industry in a particular region? [Delhi 2012]
(a) Raw material
(c) Least production cost
3. Which of the following industries is not a heavy industriy.
(a) Cotton textile
(c) Iron and Steel
(d) Ship building
4. Which one of the following industries manufactures telephones, computer, etc.?
(b) Iron and Steel
5. Which one of the following public sector plants is located in Chhattisgarh? [Foreign 2011]
(a) Bokaro Steel Plant
(b) Bhilai Steel Plant
(c) Durgapur Steel Plant
(d) Rourkela Steel Plant
6. Which one of the following agencies, markets steel for the public sector plants?
(c) TATA Steel
7. Which one of the following is not a centre of Automobile industry ?
8. Leading centre of woollen textile industry in Punjab
9. TISCO is
(a) Joint Sector Industry
(b) Private Sector Industry
(c) Co-operative Sector Industry
(d) Public Sector Industry
10. Iron and Steel industry requires Iron ore, coking coal and limestone in which of the following proportions?
(a) 2 : 3 : 1
(b) 4 : 2 : 1
(c) 1 : 2 : 3
(d) 2 : 3 : 4
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 6 Manufacturing Industries
1. (c) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (c) 5. (b) 6. (b) 7. (d) 8. (d) 9. (b) 10. (b)