Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 4 Agriculture with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science Geography: Agriculture Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science Geography
Chapter – 4 Agriculture with Answers
1. Which of the following crops are grown with the onset of monsoons and are harvested in the months of September-October? [CBSE 2011]
(d) None of the above
2. ‘Slash and bum’ agriculture is a [CBSE 2011]
(a) Shifting agriculture
(b) Intensive agriculture
(c) Commercial agriculture
(d) None of these
3. Grapes are mainly produced in the state of ____________ .
(b) Himachal Pradesh
(d) Andhra Pradesh
4. Bhoodan – Gramdan movement was initiated by
(a) Mahatma Gandhi
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Vinoba Bhave
(d) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
5. Grouping of small land holdings into a bigger one is called
(a) ceiling on land holdings.
(c) cooperative farming.
(d) consolidation of land holdings.
6. Oranges are mainly produced in the state of ____________ .
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
7. Intensive subsistence farming is practised in area of ____________ . [CBSE 2012]
(a) high population
(b) low population
(d) thick forests
8. Which one of the following statements is incorrect as regards to commercial farming?
(a) Use of heavy doses of modem inputs.
(b) Crops are grown for sale.
(c) Family members are involved in growing crops.
(d) Practised on large land holdings.
9. Which one of the following is a rabi crop? [CBSE 2011]
10. The largest tea producing state of India is
(c) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 4 Agriculture
1. (b) 2. (a) 3. (d) 4. (c) 5. (d) 6. (a) 7. (a) 8. (c) 9. (b) 10. (b)