Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 1 Resource and Development with Answers. Free Online MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science Geography with Answers was Prepared Based on Latest Exam Pattern. Students can solve NCERT Class 10 Social Science Geography: Resource and Development Multiple Choice Questions with Answers to know their preparation level on Success Roar Classes Website itself.
Free Online MCQ Questions for Class -10 Social Science Geography
Chapter – 1 Resource and Development with Answers
1. Which one of the following soils is ideal for growing cotton?[CBSE 2011]
(a) Regular soil
(b) Laterite soil
(c) Desert soil
(d) Mountainous soil
2. Soil is formed by the process of
3. Land left without cultivation for one or less than one agricultural year is called
(a) Culturable waste land
(b) Current fallow land
(c) Waste land
(d) None of the above
4. “There is enough for everybody’s need but not for anybody’s greed”. Who said this?
(a) Jawahar Lai Nehru
(b) Atal Bihari Vajpai
(c) M. K. Gandhi
(d) Sunder Lai Bahuguna
5. Resources which are surveyed and their quantity and quality have been determined for utilisation are known as [CBSE 2011]
(a) Potential resources
(c) Developed resources
6. Which one of the following statements is correct as regard to international resources?
(a) Resources which are regulated by international institutions.
(b) Resources which lie beyond the territorial waters.
(c) Resources which are found along the international frontier.
(d) Resources which are not yet developed.
7. The first International Earth Summit was held in
(b) New York
(d) Rio de Janeiro
8. The most widespread relief feature of India is
9. Resources which are found in a region, but have not been utilised
10. Which one of the following statements is true about the term resources?[CBSE 2011]
(a) Resources are free gifts of nature.
(b) They are the functions of human activities.
(c) All those things which are found in nature.
(d) Things which cannot be used to fulfill our needs.
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography: Chapter – 1 Resource and Development
1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (b) 4. (c) 5. (c) 6. (a) 7. (d) 8. (c) 9. (d) 10. (b)