Considering the issues and confusion faced by CA students, ICAI has issued a FAQ related to November 2020 exams. This FAQ consists following main points-
- The students of all courses who had applied for May 2020 Examinations will be required to fill the form for November 2020 afresh on the opening of the window for the same. Here you can choose or Change (FAQ by ICAI regarding Nov. 2020 Exams)
- Group applied i.e. Both group can be applied (if only one group applied)
- Exam Center
- Medium of Exam
- Change in elective paper
- Exemptions (eligible) can be carried to November 2020 Exams.
- The last attempt in old scheme extended for
- Intermediate to November 2020 Examinations
- Final to May 2021 Examinations
- 193 (192 in India and 1 overseas) additional examination center introduced.
- A new correction window will be opened in the first week of October 2020.
For more details visit