There is big news for the students and parents. On Friday 5th March, the CBSE issued a new notification revising the exam schedule for Class 12th and 10th boards. According to the new schedule, the exams of class 10th will be conducted from 4th May to 7th June while the exams of Class 12th will be held from 4th May to 14th June. Students and parents are advised to take note of these new exam dates.
What are the new changes in dates?
- For Class 12th
- The geography paper which was earlier scheduled to be held on 2nd June will now be on 3rd June.
- The physics exam will take place on 8th June instead of 13th May.
- Further, there are no new exams scheduled on 13th and 14th May.
- For Class 10th
- Now according to the new schedule, the mathematics exam will be held on 2nd June. Earlier this was scheduled on 21st May.
- The exam date for science paper is also changed. The earlier date was 15th May, 2021 but now this paper will be conducted on 21st May, 2021.
- Further, there is also a change in exam dates of various languages like Arabic, Sanskrit, etc.
Click below link for class 12th revised exam schedule-
To know more about new dates of Class 10th, click on the following link-
- For Class 12th– The exam will be held in two shifts. The first shift is in the morning from 10:30 am to 01:30 pm while the second shift will be conducted from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- For Class 10th– The examination of class 10th will be in a single shift i.e. from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
This new change is showing the instability in conducting exams this year. Further, all these new coming changes may rise to various doubts in the mind of parents and students. Now let’s see what new changes may be seen before the board exams this year.
Source: CBSE website